MYWATER is seeking a candidate for an IoT/Microelectronics HW Developer.
As an IoT Developer at MYWATER you will define, implement, and manage IoT projects & systems. This may include building a real-time monitoring system, database sensors integration, developing Data transfer abilities, and help improve/debug our software architecture to power an inspiring experience for our environment.
MYWATER is developing a digital and contactless water refill station, a sustainable alternative to the bottled water problem, implementing a circular economy and EU Green deal by addressing SDG6, SDG9, SDG11 and SDG12. We're building the future, smart public hydration stations, the public service where thirsty day-traveller refill purified drinking water while on-the-go.
We're building the future, smart public hydration stations, the public service where thirsty day-traveller refill purified drinking water while on-the-go.
We are an international team from Croatia, France, India, Nederland and Slovenia and we do all our work in English. We are looking for YOU to join our team and make our idea become reality.
YOUR TASK WILL INCLUDE:
- Implementing IoT supported real-time monitoring system
- Sensors integration and developing Data transfer system
- You should know Raspberry Pi, Arduino, etc
- Working with Arduino programming, machine learning and programming
- Building a real-time monitoring system and Data transfer abilities,
- Improve and debug our IoT architecture
- To work with a team developing an API server to receive IoT data
- Monitoring product performance, implementing updates and upgrades in a timely manner.
Moreover, as a part of our small team will give you the opportunity to cover different tasks, improve your skills and develop new abilities and competencies with our constant support.
- To be fluent in English (another language would be +)
- To be experienced working independent IoT systems
- To have knowledge of data acquisition and data processing
- To be Immediate available.
Eligibility for participating in the Erasmus Internship program is the Plus, but not necessarily.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Vibrant startup environment, with a young and friendly team
- International colleagues
- Opportunity to develop your skills
- Experience a startup mentality,
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to spend your internship time;
- At the end of the internship period, we offer a full-time position at MYWATER