Our main company is based in Germany (Mainz) but we also have a subsidiary in Malta. This internship takes place in Germany. ML Components GmbH is the premier distributor of semiconductors and electronic components. Our extensive, worldwide supplier base offers our global customers quick access to difficult-to-find parts. We are a strong and rapidly growing company with a competitive and energetic work environment. The International Business Development Executive will be responsible for the sale of semiconductors and electronic components. The ideal candidate must be well versed in the process of defining, developing, prospecting, servicing and nurturing a defined account base
• Assist the IT Manager with the delivery of all aspects of ongoing IT development
• Maintain IT Infrastructure, incl. Servers, PCs, Printers, Software, Telephony System, etc.
• Provide IT support to internal users
• Help to develop company websites, including SEO optimization, UI and other features
• Updating or editing online content, create AdWords campaigns and email campaigns
• Managing digital marketing plans that will increase web traffic and customer engagement
• Research new technology and implement it or recommend its implementation.
• Degree level in an IT discipline, or currently studying a related IT qualification
• Ability to diagnose and solve issues involving common desktop applications and PC hardware
• Experience with HTML5, CSS would be plus • Working with Excel and csv files
• Ability to work on your own initiative where necessary
• Ability installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
• Setting up account for staff and ensuring they know how to log in • Solving password issues
• Repairing equipment and replacing parts
At BD Electronics we believe a happy workforce is a productive workforce. Management will support all new members in any way we can. When the company performs well all members benefit. We usually always have an incentive running in the office at all times.
Rewards for these incentives include GO KARTING, SCUBA DIVING, TEAM DINNERS, and even SKY DIVING and AIRPLANE FLIGHTS.
Like Google we are fans of Beer Friday. Every Friday the whole company meet up in a nearby bar and some complementary drinks are provided. Everyone can avail of the option to have a drink from 3pm on to relax after the weeks work and get ready for the weekend.
* Beer Friday is for all staff regardless of religious or personal beliefs about alcohol. Non-alcoholic drinks are provided also.
** Beer Friday is subject to change to “Beer & Ice-cream Friday” when the weather is good.
We view ourselves as an open minded company, any suggestions on how to improve will be welcomed and often implemented.
Working within a highly dynamic and progressive industry, this opportunity will provide successful candidates with unparalleled experience. With offices on the sunny island of Malta and in Germany, the company has gone from strength to strength in recent years, by offering its clients fast, efficient and personalised service