We are looking for an IT and communications volunteer to assist with the creation of visual materials and eLearning platforms/ modules in our London office.
You will be required to assist with the designing and building of online hubs, micro-sites and a mobile application. You must therefore be able to use equipment and the relevant software correctly and edit to a high standard.
Our eLearning courses are highly visual and include green screen footage, as well as interviews with employers and graphic effects.
- Knowledge of HTML and design programmes such as Adobe
- Previous experience using CSM such as Wordpress
- Ability to code
- Superb IT skills
- Multi-task ability and be able to work in a busy environment
- Very good time management skills
- Positive attitude
- Desire to get involved and learn new things
- Good knowledge of After Effects.
- Skills in 3d animation or modelling would be an additional advantage
This is a voluntary position with no salary. We are able to pay travel costs to work and can also offer training, skills development and references, in a supportive and friendly environment.