Looking for ASP.NET programmers. We offer the opportunity to have an internship in the IT Department of the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO.
The trainee, supported by the programmers of the University, will contribute to manage and improve the e-learning platform of the University.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft C# language
- Excellent knowledge in developing ASP.NET Web Forms applications and the .NET 4.0 framework or higher (Visual Studio 2012+).
- Knowledge of Microsoft MVC.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Entity Framework 4.1+ and Microsoft Linq
- Experience in implementing Web Services
- Knowledge of CSS 2.0, 3.0 and the main techniques of Web Design
- Knowledge of Microsoft Sql Server 2016+, T-Sql, ability to implement complex procedures and query optimization. Appreciated the knowledge of MySql.
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented programming techniques and of the main design patterns.
- Knowledge of the main phases of the software life cycle
- Familiarity with at least one version control tool, preferably Svn
- Experience in developing LMS / LCMS (Learning Management System / Learning Content Management System) platforms, or CMS (Content Management System) platforms are preferred titles.
Applicant has to be eligible for the Erasmus+ grant. Ask your International Office at your university for further information.
Real possibility of employment after the internship.
If interested, please send your application (short motivation letter and cv) to [email protected].