Webdeveloper & Webdesigner Traineeship position
We would like to hire a trainee (can be a group with a team leader) with advanced IT skills to perform a new website project (including a Android/mobile versions ).. We are open to a team work /remote work or similar options
We expect to start soon the website project for few months...(sample of site we are expecting must be more or less close to : https://www.wflpublisher.com/Journal; with better and advanced function and tools. See some scientific publisher websites to get an idea or to propose ..
The Web Developer will be responsible for the coding, design and layout of a website according to a company's specifications. As the role takes into consideration user experience and function, a certain level of both graphic design and computer programming is necessary.
The applicant must have experience in the planning and the delivery of web applications across multiple platforms. A typical Web Developer job description should cover:
- Writing efficient code
- Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices, etc.
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website, etc.
- Constant communication to develop and deploy content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe, etc.
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
- Managing a team might also be part of the job role
job qualifications and requirements
Although there are no formal educational requirements to become a Web Developer, experience in the field will be expected. Knowledge in the following is a requirement:
- Server architecture, etc.
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as python, ruby, php, Java, ASP, ASP.NET, etc.
- Experience with database systems such as SQL and Oracle, etc
The new site must Have options to:
- to upload unlimited amount of scientific journals and articles, volumes, issues, years (long term, unlimited amount, non restricted sise, non limited time etc...the site must have large and unlimited space or memory )
- to upload unlimited amounts of articles , journals (see examples in :https://www.wflpublisher.com/Journal)
- Easy way to admin to handle...
-Login system,(institute subscribers / also for individual subscriber, subscriber (who has username and password given by us as administrator) /with posibility for us admin to keep the site open access from time to time, when needed), to give access to remove access etc...
-to insert / add in the website server several Ip address of libraries or institutes subscribers /MAKE SURE THAT IP OF CLIENTS / LIBRARIES WORKS WELL..the ip issue is a crucial part as well
-Security system to protect the whole website (including front end and back end)
-easy to navigate--
-shoping or Online payments
-Featured images on the home page etc..(read more details bellow)
-Mobile or IPad/Android version is needed- additional information or input or idea
- Invite some teachers, friend network or IT people (webdevelopers / webdesigners) with advanced level to join this project or to assist you during the work-
We also your suggestions or proposal.
contact us by email or skype for an interview :
WFL Publisher Ltd.
FI-00980, Helsinki, Finland
E-mail: [email protected]