Flexible duration: from 2 to 9 months.
Flexible timetable: from 2 to 4 days a week, mainly in the afternoon-evening but also some morning.
Great working atmosphere: highly-motivated students with helpful supportive teachers will make you enjoy your stay by the Mediterranean coast.
The areas of work the Assistant will be involved in could be:
- Providing information on their country: culture and educational system
- Assisting with language teaching with activities such as oral practice and simulation of real life situations.
- Assisting with the organisation of extra curricular activities: cooking contests, quizzes, festivities…
- Assisting with culture workshops.
- Helping with the production of real material, as for example recordings, picture questions….
- Preparing and leading conversation activities in small groups (5 to 6 students).
- Assisting teachers in class, providing information about cultural background, customs and traditions in the assistant’s country.
- Any communicative activity that can help our students develop their language skills.