Area. CUSTOMER AreaINTERNATIONAL TRADE, MANAGEMENT AND COMMERCE, COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENTSEARCH FOR EXTERNAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
- Meet or exceed the number of contacts, interactions, quotes, participation in transactions, records, recommendations, testimonials and monthly sales.
- Search, identify, attract and attract new customers-suppliers with a need to sell through references, social networks, events, marketing tools and sales network activities.
- Develop online and offline marketing actions, including email marketing, calls, launch and campaign management, visits, etc.
- Minimum of 10 to 20 hours dedicated to capturing leads and building your pipeline.
- Welcome all potential customers-suppliers, answer questions related to purchase and sale services and, in general, manage the SolarNub experience of the client-provider in the most positive way.
- Enthusiastically educate all customers-suppliers about the benefits of accessing a new way of doing (selling) Solar through our services and tools.
- Conduct demonstrations and provide an experience that future customers-suppliers would strongly recommend to friends and colleagues.
- Identify the need, requirements and preferences of the selling client with the maximum detail and veracity.
- Search, find, negotiate, supported in the area of buyers, proposals that are aligned with the need of our selling client.
- Negotiate the proposals with the client-provider, trying to seek the closure of the opportunity through us, and if necessary, identifying the reasons for not closing.
- Receive and process orders from client buyers, receive and process offers from client-sellers, linking the areas of buyers, sellers and operations management.
- Provide support by phone and email regarding orders, urgent requests, returns and order status initiated by customer-buyers.
- Identification and detail of problems, situations and customer feedback throughout the sales process.
- Offer exceptional customer service to provide the perfect experience throughout the negotiation process, as well as continuous support throughout the sales and delivery process.
- Show creativity / ingenuity in the presentation of solutions (financial, technical, work style, practices, suppliers, equipment and services) to the customers-suppliers that are considering, but are not sure about how to access this new way of doing Solar that SolarNub proposes.
- Fidelize the company so that it can use us as an alternative channel to solve their needs and selling problems.
- Favor the recommendation, the user / client as a SolarNub prescriber.
- Coordinate orders with buyers and operations areas, establishing itself as a communication and information channel with the buyer client.
- Act as a liaison between client-buyers, customer-sellers and control of operations with respect to the required information related to customer orders and inquiries.
- Elaboration of delivery notes and invoices, as well as the own documentation of the sale, including the sending of means of payment and transfer to the banks.
No financial compensation
Years of Experience required: