Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This position is in a Bratislava based office of a global leading tech-company that helps enterprises all over the world to be successful. They are present in over 170 countries and provide wide range of technology and business services. The Bratislava Offices employees over 500 people and are located in the top modern offices in the wide center of Bratislava.
The main tasks of the trainee will be:
· RACF Developer using Java skills,
· Collaborating intensively with global colleagues,
· Developing new solution with global impact on future of automation.
· Higher education student of IT
· Good level of English language
· skills on Java,
· Mark up languages JSON and XML, SQL, Git
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
During this internship the trainee will gain the knowledge on the latest java technologies and experience to integrate the processes/tools by developing new solution. It is unique opportunity to gain practical experience from top level global company, very valuable for your CV.
· Free accommodation provided,
· Lunch meal tickets provided
· Training and team building activities
· Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the traineeship
· Standard support by our team. For more information check our website