We wish to bring to our team a young talented trainee for our internship program. In this position, you will be in charge of supporting the team's Social Media Marketing tasks.
You will be doing:
- Write well-constructed articles and blogs based on reliable information
- Show up at related and demanded events and interview the exhibitors and audience for our social media and platforms
- Assist the Media marketing personnel with identifying subjects and drafting press releases
- English spoken is a plus
- Team player
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- This is an internship position, no professional experience is required.
- Work location is Barcelona, with possibility to partially work remotely.
- Start date: flexible (recruitment during all the year)
- Length: flexible (according to the needs of the applicant between 1 to 6 month)
Years of Experience required:
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question, we are happy to answer. If you wish to apply for the program, please send your cv to the email [email protected].