JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT INTERN
Location: Limassol (Cyprus)
We currently seek to employ a Junior Accountant Intern, preferably of an accounting background.
IBCCS TAX is a corporate services firm offering incorporation and management of entities and all the range of fiduciary services in reputable jurisdictions; With offices in Cyprus (Limassol), Poland (Warsaw), United Kingdom (London), Estonia (Tallinn) and Georgia (Tbilisi).
The primary duties of the Junior Accountant include:
- Book-keeping and accounting
- Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES declarations
- Preparation of Payroll and Social Insurances
- Preparation of financial statements of Cypriot companies
- Preparation of management accounts
- Liaising with the corporate administrators, clients, auditors, tax authorities
- Assistance with basic matters regarding Cypriot tax and related administration
- Corporate administration activities
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Accounting background
- Prior experience in Cyprus, preferably in accounting, audit, fiduciary or tax firm will be considered an advantage
- Proficient knowledge of English and Greek language. Other languages (e.g. Polish or Russian) will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of accounting software (ESOFT), will be considered an advantage
- Proactive, professional, client service orientated, with good organizational skills
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
Placement: Minimum three months. Standard office hours from 09.00 – 18.00 with one-hour lunch break, negotiable for the interns.
The selected candidate will be offered development possibilities and will be on an ongoing training related to corporate services, local and international taxation & law and fiduciary industry and will have exposures to international environment.