What you'll be doing:
- Working on projects that involve fast system prototyping and experimentation using computer vision software, robotics systems, machine learning models and large-scale compute infrastructure.
- Designing and executing cutting edge experiments.
- Training state-of-the-art deep neural networks for prediction and reinforcement learning.
- Designing robotic setups in the lab and physics simulation environments.
- Identifying opportunities and driving new initiatives for applying machine learning
- Contributing to technical blog posts, papers, talks and patent applications.
What you need:
- Excellent knowledge of theory and practice of machine learning.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Python, Java and C++.
- Knowledge in one or more deep learning frameworks, such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge in application areas such as computer vision and robotics.
- Experience with data analysis and visualisation tools such as Jupyter, pandas, matplotlib.
- Experience with big data technologies (e.g. BigQuery, Spark, GCS, AWS, etc.).
- Experience using Kubernetes, Docker and Cloud computing platforms (GCP, AWS).
- Experience driving multi-year research or development project.
- Proven work experience as a Content Editor, Web Editor or similar role
- Portfolio of published work
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research
- Team spirit
- BSc in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field
What we offer:
- Opportunity for developing your talents in many areas
- Both in house and external training programs
- Work-life balance, flexible working hours, occasional work from home, brand new office next to metro station
- A young and ambitious team (we occasionally provide pancakes and last minute tasks always come with a chocolate);
- Open communication at all levels in the company
- Daily fruits, drinks & snacks in the office
- Financial compensation for each completed task
- Accommodation and food at low rates
- Killer parties : )
- The duration of the internship can be between 3 and 12 months, depending on the intern's availability.
If you would like to join our team, please send a detailed resume in English with a current photo.