We offer a position in a dynamic marketing and sales environment with the opportunity to work with international drone pilots. You will be supported by an enthusiastic, young and dedicated team.
We are looking for someone ending university and looking for a last year internship, who could have the opportunity to join the team after those 6 months of training if it’s a match.
The Junior Digital Marketing Manager will be focused on the planification, development, implementation and management the overall digital marketing strategy for Torvol and our mother company Red Pimiento Europe.
- Develop digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
- Write content for our website and marketing materials, such as brochures, flyers, and emails newsletter.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range challenges.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and asses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends/ insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Managing processes
- Self-motivated and customer-focused
- Able to develop budgets, familiar with financial planning and strategy.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, digital marketing or a related field.
- Experience in digital marketing (1 year minimum or equivalent relevant experience)
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Knowledge of website CMS and marketing analytics tools (e.g., WordPress, Woocommerce, Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.).
- Fluent in English. French is a plus.