We at Lexxion take pride to serve all kind of stakeholders within the European Union. Based in Berlin we offer journals, books, professional trainings, and conferences in fields such as European environmental law, European Structural and Investment Funds, European food law.
We are offering a 6-month full-time traineeship as a Junior Digital Marketing Specialist.
Your main tasks include:
- Implementatiion and reporting of campaigns (among others) on LinkedIn etc.
- Draft and post communication materials on multiple social media channels
- Network and partner up with other relevant online channels such as blogs, industry websites etc
- Help executing Lexxion’s social media strategies to drive online traffic to the company’s websites and increase sales in its web shop
- Support the Marketing team in boosting the online brand recognition of Lexxion, its publications and events
- Work closely with the editorial and conference department
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s or master's program in a related field
- Keen interest or academic background in social media and digital marketing
- You are excellent at planning and organising your work
- You have good people skills and feel confident working together with experts
- A background in graphic design is a significant advantage
- Familiarity or interest in the academic or legal practice worlds would be a plus
- Language Requirements: English (C1 or higher) and German (B1)
Lexxion offers to the successful applicant the chance to:
- Expand your network - opportunity to work closely with leading experts from: EU institutions and agencies, top-tier law firms, major companies, international legal academics and professionals
- Gain extensive work experience in a dynamic publishing house with an international reach
- Professional environment that supports self-initiative and learning – flat hierarchy and freedom to turn your ideas into reality
- 6 months paid traineeship, 40 hrs/week
Still interested? Great!
Please send your application (CV and cover letter) to August Andreae.