Megaventory is looking for its office in Athens:
JUNIOR FRONTEND DEVELOPER FOR SUBSIDIZED INTERNSHIP
Megaventory is the web startup that changes the everyday life of employees in commercial businesses. It does this by offering a complete, flexible and state-of-the-art, cloud ERP application which can meet all the business needs of a company.
Every day, hundreds of employees use our application to process customer orders, replenish and monitor their inventory, and manage the company's production and reporting. Megaventory is one of the first startups offering a world-class Software as a Service ERP solution and has managed to establish itself in the global ranking with customers in more than 40 countries and all that purely organically - without external borrowing or venture capital financing.
It is from this privileged position that we continue to develop our product and enrich it with new features based on our vision and continuous feedback from our customers. To implement these features, we are interested in employing and educating a graduate or a recent graduate in the context of an internship position.
The internship can be carried out in the framework of a school or European Union / Erasmus+ funding program or by covering part of its costs by Megaventory. The trainee will be employed at the Greece offices of the company in Athens very near the metro station.
• Adequate knowledge of AJAX and related frameworks (JQuery)
• Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
• Familiarity with .NET / C# or equivalent such as Java, Ruby or other OOP language
• Familiarity with SQL
• Familiarity with version control (github)
• Familiarity with an IDE (preferably Visual Studio)
• Good command of English, both written and spoken
• Previous development of software either for academic or professional projects
• Active github, stackexchange, or other related account
• Certification or attendance of relevant online courses (Udemy, Coursera, TreeHouse, etc)
• Familiarity with additional frameworks, APIs, SDKs and any other related technologies
• Familiarity with testing concepts such as CI, CD, TDD and tools such as Selenium will be greatly appreciated
• Developing functionality within Megaventory's main software and adding new features to it
• Developing Megaventory software integrations with third-party software via API
• Testing the Megaventory software before it’s pushed to production and becomes available to the paying client base
• Creating and optimizing the sites surrounding the main web application (e.g. the Blog, Partners, API and other micro sites)
• Acquiring practical and directly marketable knowledge and experience
• Support and guidance from the Megaventory Team towards the successful completion of the internship
• Collaboration with other professionals in the field and networking
• Experience in collaboration with companies from around the world
• Use of modern tools and methodologies
• Relaxed working hours with emphasis on results rather than on formal work
• Obvious and immediate impact of the work done on the company’s global customer base
• Work in a pleasant and professional environment in the most beautiful country in the world :)
• A strong prospect of further cooperation beyond the internship timeframe
An internship in Megaventory means gaining first-hand, practical knowledge and experience, taking on responsibility and ownership of the project at hand, and the opportunity for work that will have a real impact on people all over the world. Those who would like something different than being one among the many going through an internship in a bank or an insurance company or any multinational can learn about us at https://megaventory.com.