Meraki Projectes offers an internship experience in Valencia (Spain) for a Junior Project Manager. The tasks you might do within this profile are:
- Contacting and replying to the European partner organisations when preparing the European projects for the 2019 Erasmus+ call (due in early February and mid-March 2019).
- Assisting in the preparation of all the administrative documentation required to participate in the European Projects.
- Collaborating in the design and writing of the European projects in which Meraki Projectes is participating for the Erasmus+ call 2019.
- Collaborating in the preparation of the European projects’ budgets.
- Collaborating in the development of the 2 ongoing European Projects.
- Assistance in the organisation of the joint-staff training event in March 2019, hosted by Meraki Projectes.
Also, if you are proactive and are willing to learn, you might develop some other tasks. We are flexible and we want also to learn from you and your expectations!