TourScanner is a young international travel startup based in Lisbon, Portugal.
We are looking for a Junior SEO & Content Manager to join our Marketing team! As a SEO & Content Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEO & Content strategy.
Your responsibilities will be to publish on a regular basis travel content following search engine optimization guidelines. You will work closely with content writers and marketing manager.
You will learn about SEO, organic traffic optimization and content marketing.
Duties and responsibilities
Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Keyword research
- Keyword optimization
- Managing website content including text & pictures editorial
- Social Media push
- Monitor and evaluate search performance in order to improve rankings
Requirements and qualifications
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Excellent writing skills in English (minimum C1 level)
Nice to have:
- Experience in creating content for website
- Additional languages (listed on our website) are a strong plus.
Duration: 6 months. The starting and ending dates are flexible.
Beside working, you will have the chance to enjoy the most vibrant capital in Europe, with awesome weather, beaches and nightlife!