To apply for this position, an Erasmus+ grant is required.
• Effectively sub-edit and localise marketing content, whilst ensuring timely completion
• Utilise social media to generate further interest and attention
• Help compose and distribute press releases and feature copy, and identify opportunities in media outlets across Cyprus
• Help maintain the company website
• Expand the press and media database
• Work with the Marketing department on market research
• Create email campaigns and manage mailing lists
• Background in Marketing Communications or PR or Management
• Fluent in spoken English
• Excellent editing skills
• A keen eye for detail
• Good organisational skills
• Good IT Skills
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA PRIOR TO APPLICATION:
THIS INTERNSHIP IS UNPAID AND YOU WILL NEED TO SECURE AN ERASMUS GRANT/SCHOLARSHIP IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE.
THIS ROLE IS IN HIGH DEMAND, SO YOU WILL BE TESTED AT THE END OF THE FIRST MONTH TO CONFIRM WHETHER YOU ARE AT A STANDARD TO PROCEED, AND RECEIVE ADVANCED IMPROVEMENT COACHING.