We are looking for a talented
Junior Social Media Specialist to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social Media Specialist, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
● Create and setup a business profiles/pages in social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
● Manage content distribution
● Create and launch ad campaigns
● Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
● Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
● Set specific objectives and report on ROI
● Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
● Monitor and optimize metrics
● Collaborate with other teams, such as creative, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
● Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
● Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
● Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
● Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
● Excellent knowledge in English (both written and oral)
● Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
● Knowledge of online marketing channels is a plus
● Excellent communication skills
● Analytical and multitasking skills
● Opportunity for developing your talents in many areas
● A young and ambitious team (we occasionally provide pancakes and last minute tasks always come with a chocolate);
● Open communication at all levels in the company
● Conveniently located modern office in Sofia
● Daily fruits, drinks & snacks in the office
● Financial compensation for good results
● Accommodation and food at low rates
● Killer parties : )
The duration of the internship can be between 3 and 12 months, depending on the intern's availability.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send you CV and Cover letter to [email protected]