Are you finishing your studies and are you looking forward to working on projects focused on the latest emerging technologies?
Then we are looking for you!
At Catalysts, we handle the entire process of customized software development in multi-functional teams based in several locations across Europe with a particular focus on emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Internet-of-Things, or Virtual/Augmented Reality. Last but not least, we organize the Catalysts Coding Contest the biggest on-site tech contest for young developers in Europe.
Since 2005, we grew into 300 passionate people promoting diversity, inclusion, and personal development. We are represented by 22 countries and 28 years old is the average age of our employees. We offer space for the best heads, no matter if you are starting as a Junior or Senior in your field of interest. You get the opportunity to develop yourself as a person first, along with your skills and competencies.
We don´t hire for roles; we hire for people.
What will you do?
You will develop yourself within a wide variety of customized software projects. You will work together with the Amsterdam team and you will collaborate remotely with the Catalysts teams based in different locations.
Furthermore, you will:
• Work on projects with agile working methods (such as Scrum) and Test-driven development;
• Work with OOP and Design Patterns, especially in the java environment;
• Expand and share your knowledge and experiences in various exciting projects;
• Show your communication skills in a high-performance and diverse team.
What are we expecting from you?
• You are currently enrolled as a student;
• Are fluent in English;
• Have distinct analytic, communicative and time management skills;
• General knowledge of Java, Kotlin and Frontend technologies;
• Knowledge of Agile software & SCRUM development methodology;
What we offer
• Flexitime & Flat organization;
• No dress code;
• Excellent learning opportunities shaped together with you;
• Fun company events in Amsterdam.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV together with a short motivation letter at [email protected]