You will be liaising with the Transport Manager, Drivers, Workshop and Customer Service Team. A great opportunity to work hand to hand with an excellent team of professionals on the daily basis of the coach hire industry. You will need to have the ability to multi task and enter accurate data onto a computerised system in a busy and fast paced environment(ONLY INTERNSHIPS with ERASMUS+ programme).
The role involves:
- Supporting the Operations department on a daily basis.
- Ensuring Drivers and Vehicles are managed in line with legal requirements.
- Monitor, record and maintain Driver and Vehicle records and ensure these are kept in an organised and professional manner.
- Assisting the team to help ensure that company and drivers comply with all Health and Safety and Environmental Standards.
- Liaising with some customers regarding the tracking of their vehicles.
- Inputting information on to the computerised system accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Working with other departments to create a dynamic delivery strategy.
- Supporting the drivers on a daily basis with ‘on-the-road’ situations that arise.
- Take ownership of the fleet to keep an excellent vehicle state.
Key Skills :
- Competent on Excel/Word & Powerpoint.
- A sound geographical knowledge of the UK.
- Understand driver’s hours regulations
- A good communicator internally & externally.
- Attention to detail is paramount.
- A dynamic attitude and keen to progress both the business and themselves.