Would you like to further develop your programming skills? If you like web development and are passionate about creating great products, then we are looking for you! This position is suitable for university students or recent graduates.
We are looking for an intern for Data4You. We are organisers of the Coding Bootcamp Praha and also develop other startup projects such as BrikkApp (https://www.brikkapp.com). Coding Bootcamp Praha is a 12-week fulltime multi-awarded coding bootcamp based in Prague, Czech Republic. Check it out here: https://codingbootcamp.cz
What will you be responsible for?
- Developing new features alongside our senior programmers - frontend, backend, web scraping
- Testing new features
- If ionterested, you can also have an opportunity to help our instructors during daily teaching activities
What do we expect?
- Good level of English
- Being excited about web development and a willingness to learn
- Being well-organised, good at communication and having an attention to detail
What do we offer?
- Valuable experience in web development
- Fulltime internship and a great learning experience
- Office close to the center of Prague
- Informal startup environment (no corporation :))
- International environment
- We prefer longer internships of minimum 4 months (up to 12 months)
- Next to the Erasmus of Digital Opportunities monthly grant provided by your university, we provide also one-time off re-location grant
Send us your application directly to Kristy at [email protected] (please note that NO other channels wll be checked) together with the following:
- In one short sentence, why would you like to do an internship with the Data4You Coding Bootcamp Praha?
- What are the top 3 skills you would like to improve during the internship?
- What is your programming experience?
- When would you like to start the internship?
- For how long would you like to do the internship?
- Are you eligible for any Erasmus grant (typically this is Erasmus grant for Digital Opportunities but can be also another Erasmus grant)?
- Send us your CV and LinkedIn
- Send us a link to your Github and/or examples of your coding projects
We look forward to hearing from you!