OVERVIEWBella & Bona is a venture-capital-backed food-tech business offering a workplace food program that employees love and look forward to every day.
Our scalable dark kitchen operations and investments in data and technology automation allow us to consistently deliver high-quality food, optimize health and nutritional values, while lowering cost, and considerably reducing food waste and CO2 emissions.
We're looking for talented people who want to advance their careers and help us scale our business across Germany!YOUR MISSIONAs the branch operations intern for Munich, you will be fully responsible for the operations of our flagship kitchen and making sure our customers are delighted every day by our service.
The following tasks will be part of your role:
- Management of kitchen processes: Quality assurance, inventory management, shift management, dispatching and delivery
- Work closely with the kitchen lead to make sure the production runs smoothly
- Assist overseeing the kitchen maintenance, hygiene, health and safety, supplies and equipment
- Collaborate with customer support to ensure any customer complaints and queries are addressed
- Implement any promotional activities in collaboration with the growth department
- Prepare reports on a weekly basis for management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Fluent in English and German, knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Must be able to work and problem solve independently as well as be highly functional in a team-based environment
- You have already earned your first experience in a kitchen, preferably in a fast food chain
- A degree in business, hospitality or food management is a plus
- Get exposure to a fast-growing start-up
- Full responsibility from day 1 and frequent communication and collaboration with all departments of the company
- Enjoy daily meals at the office and/or kitchen!
- Regular company events (including offsites!)
Apply for this positionABOUT USBella & Bona venture-capital-backed food-tech business offering a workplace food program that office workers love and look forward to every day.
Our scalable dark kitchen operations and investments in data and technology automation allow to consistently deliver high-quality food, optimize health and nutritional values, while lowering cost, and considerably reducing food waste and CO2 emissions.
The company raised in January 2020 a $3 million round led by Plug and Play, with additional funding from Rovagnati, Ambrosi, and other investors with a strong entrepreneurial background (former or current Mckinsey, Google, Auto1, BCG, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Rocket Internet, Foodora).
We're looking for talented colleagues who want to advance their careers and help scale our business across Munich, Berlin, and Frankfurt!