LEARN ENGLISH 83 is a language training centre located in Hyères on the French Riviera, accredited by the Var administrative district for continuing professional education.
We organise a wide range of English language courses for both individuals and small groups. Our courses include general English, business English, exam preparation and conversation workshops.
The school is an authorised ETS exam centre and is published on the French reference system for quality control Datadock.
We are attentive to a personalised approach and follow-up for each learner. Therefore, apart from the pedagogical aspects, we call upon specialists in IT, accounting, marketing, and admin.
Our partnership with a language study holiday organisation in the UK enables us to organise language courses for our French learners abroad. As our students show interest in topics related to British and American culture, we regularly organise class presentations on cultural topics.
By hosting a trainee we would like to promote this cultural exchange between the trainee and our French learners.
The trainee’s tasks will include:
- Welcoming students
- Confirming dates and times of classes and exams
- Assisting teachers with preparational work and during courses
- Updating social media and/or website
- Doing research to prepare cultural lectures
- Collecting/providing information on current news in the UK and USA
- Assisting teachers with registering sound files and/or videos in English
- Updating our e-learning platform
- Helping to administrate test sessions
- Sorting out teaching materials
- Participating to conversational workshops
- Helping individual learners with learning problems
- Contributing to the overall organisation of our training centre