Blue House Intern July 2020
Since the borders opened in June 15 we are able to welcome Interns again.
If you apply you would be available to come within the next 2 weeks.
This is your chance to have one internship in Iceland. We are a highly reviewed and busy B&B with guests coming from all over the world and we managed to create a “home away from home” for them.
We are looking for an intern who is energetic/interested in interaction with our costumers and who wants to support us in our daily tasks. Your main tasks will be communicating with the costumers during breakfast, giving them advise and answering to their requests. It will be a combination of office and housekeeping work.
This is a great opportunity if you are eager enough work independently and efficiently to maintain our high rate of sales and reviews. All your ideas are very welcome and appreciated.
• Good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Interest to talk to our guests every morning
• A sense of customer relationship
• Good at organization and prioritizing tasks
• Eager to support us with his/her ideas to improve our efficiency
• Independent and team player worker
• Creative writer, blog/ article writing
• Ability to create appealing material for Social Media
• Basic experience in Marketing
• Basic experience in Social Media
• Interest and basic experience in hospitality
• Sense of achievement and a sales driven mindset
• Willing to work in a small business
What you will responsible for:
• Dealing with international hotel guests
• Communicate with our guest on a daily basis
• Make sure that every body is satisfied from their stay
• Digital Marketing research
• Reservations - assisting with reservations through various reservations online channels.
• Replies to guest reviews channels, like Tripadvisor etc;
• Collecting ideas, comments, complaints from guests
• Online Social Media Marketing
• Upload frequently posts
• Writing blogs and articles
• Combining work placement with pleasure, exploring Iceland beauties
• Career development
• A truly international, English-speaking team
• Dynamic, friendly and professional working environment
• Lunch vouchers
All applications must go through: