You can do an Erasmus or curricular internship (to get ECTS). You can do it without any program too.
We are offering this internship in any of these cities Berlin/Warsaw/Madrid/Lisbon or online.
You can do this internship if you speak English or Italian or Polish or Spanish or French or Portuguese (medium or advanced level or native).
We accept students or recent graduate students. We accept students of Bachelor, Master and vocational studies.
Your activities will be:
• To write internal legal reports about AML Regulations.
• To elaborate articles about American financial sanctions.
• To analyse EU financial sanctions.
• To give support in the analysis of offshore jurisdictions.
• To search and analyse laws of foreign countries.
The start date and duration of the internship can be adapted to the students’ needs.
You can also do an online internship. The worktime is flexible.
To apply you must send us an email with your cv to: your cv to: [email protected]