We started Amenitiz to make technology accessible to independent hoteliers all over the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
At Amenitiz, you’ll be working with us toward our shared vision to bring knowledge and innovation to the hospitality industry. We are committed to empowering independent hoteliers and helping them focus on what matters the most to them: crafting fantastic experiences for their guests.
Backed by some of Europe's leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. We welcome amazing talent to join us on our mission of transforming the industry and growing while having fun!
Sounds fantastic, but why Amenitiz?
We are building a great product:
Managing and streamlining processes in the hospitality industry can be challenging for independent hoteliers, especially when it comes to handling reservations (overbookings) and reducing online travel agencies' (OTAs) fees.
We’ve built an all-in-one platform that provides property owners with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings, grow revenue, and craft exceptional guest experiences in the most simple and easy way you can imagine.
Our great team is waiting for you:
We are starting 2023 with +250 team members, we foster a culture of positive vibes, empowering each team member to discover their true potential. Within Amenitiz you'll find a group of passionate, friendly, and ready-to-take-ownership people, who deliver a committed working environment.
We endeavor to bring our best every day, leading with kindness, and building a client-first culture of success. We are ready to roll up our sleeves and leave the place better than we found it.
Ready to face new challenges?
Growing fast means more opportunities for everyone. Amenitiz has ambitious expansion plans while striving for operational excellence: this could be opening to new markets, launching new features, building unique business functions, and so much more.
Our software is trusted by over 7,000 hoteliers in more than 37 countries — and this is growing fast! That's millions of bookings a year and countless people working behind the scenes to improve the life of hoteliers and guest experiences. Bring your best and enjoy the ride!
About the role
As a Lead Generation Intern in Amenitiz, you will collaborate with our Revenue Operations and Sales Team on a daily basis ensuring them with market based data and generating good quality leads to bring our business revenue to the next level!
- Support our Sales Team by generating leads that can turn into real revenue
- Use scrapping methods and leads quality justification
- Understand dynamics of the sales funnel and spot it's pain points for better funnel optimization
- Discover AI tools to create an automation based on the discovery to support our growth
- Collaborate with our amazing Sales Team by communicating them new data-based outreach strategies
- Provide communication materials and training to Sales Team leaders to ensure a strong adoption of new processes
- Analytical mindset
- Data lover and good Excel skills
- Good communicator and a team player
- Organized with ability to plan and prioritize
- Eager to learn
- Proactive, driven, and entrepreneurial with a 'can do' attitude
- Availability of 5-6 months for the internship
Bonus points for:
- Python or SQL skills
- Experience in the SaaS industry
- Worked in a fast-growing startup environment
- Experience in the hospitality industry;
Please apply for this position, only if:
- You are available for full time internship for 5-6 months
- Can provide Internship agreement
- Have documents that allows you to work in Spain (EU Passport, Spanish Passport, Spanish residency)
Some of our favorite perks include…
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere). Daily fruits, Tuesday breakfasts, Thursday after-office, Gym, and everyday sunshine and views at the rooftop.
- We do monthly team-building activities. From sailing the Mediterranean Sea and shows like Cirque du Soleil, to poetry, cooking, or magic workshops.
- Energetic, fast-growing, and international environment (26+ nationalities).
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to the WIRED
- Eager to be inspired and learn? We will buy ANY book you want, while also having a deep library with amazing knowledge to trigger your growth.
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en.
With backing from investors such as Eight Roads, Point 9, Chalfen Ventures, Backed & Otium Capital, and having raised a $30M series A, we’re scaling our 7.000 hotelier portfolio, going deep on each of our five main markets, and more than anything, having a ton of fun, creating impact, and learnings along the way.