We are seeking an Intern to join our Legal Team. Throughout this internship, you will get to know the multiple aspects within the Department of Legal giving support to the different areas of law in our company in Barcelona.
- write terms and conditions of websites
- write contracts with suppliers and clients
- analyze the content of our websites whether they are legally correct
- contact with embassies for VISA process for our new non-European interns
- website disclaimers
- analyze the image rights for all the websites’ photos and logos
- English spoken is a plus
- Team player
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Work location is Barcelona, with possibility to partially work remotely.
- Start date: flexible (recruitment during all the year)
- Length: flexible (according to the needs of the applicant between 1 to 6 month)
Years of Experience required:
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, we are happy to answer. If you wish to apply for the program, please send your cv to the email [email protected].