WHAT DOES THE INTERNSHIP INVOLVE?
- Strengthen and develop our policies department
- Actively monitor and solve legal issues
- Coordinate and contribute to other internal groups when necessary
- Analysing legislative frameworks, legal frameworks and implementing legislation
- Researching and creating legal reports and regulatory compliance reports
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, develop your skills.
- An opportunity to contribute to a startup company, and grow personally and professionally.
- You will be instrumental in the expansion of our product into one of the young and successful supplement brands.
- A unique opportunity to both learn from us and to help define and shape the next growth steps of our organization.
- The internship is 100,- per month paid, plus we are a registered Erasmus+ organization and all interns in Europe can apply for the highest monthly grant through their University.
- You will also have an opportunity to apply for a paid position after the 6 months internship.
- Starting in June 2020.
- 6 months internship, with the possibility of a 6 - month paid job.
- All communication is done in English.
- The language of Dutch, German, French or Chinese is an advantage.
- Full-time work 40 hours a week
- 100,- Euro Internship compensation per month + Erasmus funding (if eligible)
- University Bachelor or Master Degree in a relevant field: international affairs, Law, Policies, etc.
- Professional, clear and accurate writing and authoring skill in English.
- Knowledge of the US and EU law is a plus.
- Ability to take initiatives, creativity, communicative personality.
- Good organization skills.
- Enthusiastic to learn, improve and develop yourself personally.
- A burning passion for online businesses & Startups.
- Have a pleasing personality and you are committed to taking responsibility.