Do you want to do an internship in a foreign country? Are you a student at a European university? Are you interested in new technologies and languages? Then, you should contact us, since we are looking for candidates who would like to do an Erasmus+ internship in VocApp.
VocApp (https://vocapp.com) is web/app service that is designed for Language Arts teachers. It creates audio, textual and/or visual flashcards that, though meant for foreign language learners, is a particularly effective, efficient, and easy tool for the review of content in all fields of study. The tool lends itself to visual learning through pictures, aural learners through speech, and textual learners through, you guessed it, text. The auto-translate feature allows a teacher to enter text in one language and have it translated to another.
Firstly, we introduced the platform (named Fiszkoteka) on the Polish market. The application turned out to be a huge success and nowadays we can boast about over 1.000.000 active users on Fiszkoteka and over 45.000.000 flashcards. Also, within just two weeks from the new app publication, we have gathered over 100.000 active users. Therefore, we know what to do :).
Who are we looking for:
- Translating profile: People who know various languages (at least B2 level).
What do we expect:
- A dynamic and ambitious person, who is interested in languages.
- Ability to work in a team.
- At least B2 level of English.
What do we offer:
- Work experience in the largest flashcard software company in Poland.
- Stay in one of the most vibrant and economical cities in Europe.
- New entries in your CV and references.
- Access to all the professional language courses our company offers.
- Opportunity to improve your English and learn other languages.
- Various benefits: trips, public transport ticket, a mobile phone card with the Internet, coffee, fruits, sweets etc.
- Diverse international company
- Advanced use of Google tools.
- Development of new language courses
- Proof-reading of language courses
- Translation of the app interface
- Basics of Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and App Store Optimization (ASO).
- Creating new tools which facilitate the process of learning.
- Translation of the content.
- Daily work in an international team.
If you are interested:
Send your CV to [email protected]. If you are interested, we are going to invite you for a Skype interview. We will discuss the details of your internship, including when could you start. Can you start soon? Perfect! You still have some responsibilities or tasks to do and have to wait a few months? No problem! We will keep your place for you.