Celignis is in an EU Horizon 2020 Collaborative and Support Action (CSA) project called ENABLING (https://www.celignis.com/current_projects.php#enabling). In this we are collecting data about technologies and feedstocks for the production of value-added products from biomass.
- Review of literature data concerning:
- Biomass availability.
- Biomass composition.
- Best practices for the collection and use of various biomass feedstocks.
- State of the art technologies for biomass valorisation.
- Contact and collaboration with EU partners in the project and stakeholders in the bioeconomy.
- Preparation of guidelines of best practices for the production of biobased products.