AMFI International is active in the field of ERASMUS+ Mobility for Individuals. We are most of all a hosting organization and organize internship placements for VET and university students as well as job shadowing programms and Keyaction 1 training courses for teachers and staff. We offer our mobilities a full service package composed by administration, tutoring and accomodation. Your work with us will be as versatil as our services.
We are looking for a motivated and communicative intern that will support our team in the following tasks:
- help the team in all phases of Erasmus+ projects
- organizing arrivals/departures calendar
- accompanying students to their accomodation and back to the station for departure
- first contact with the students explaining basic rules
- organizing events, trips and other leisure activities with Erasmus+ participants
- assisting students and teachers along their Erasmus+ experience
We are looking for candidates who:
- have an intermediate English language level (B1/B2)
- are dynamic and have a great team spirit
- are able to work individually
- have great organization skills
- are dedicated and willing to work full-time
- have a driving licence and are confident in driving abroad
Facts about the internship:
- the accommodation and the monthly bus ticket are paid by AMFI
- the accommodation will be in a shared apartment in Avezzano
- an intership period from 6 to 12 month is possible; 12 month are preferable
- working hours depend on the current work load
- being able to work during the weekends and night time
After a 3-months trial, we will evaluate your compatibility with our team and eventually offer you a contract.
If you believe you fulfil all or most of these criteria, and you are full of enthusiasm, responsible and flexible, then apply.
We are looking forward meeting you!