Logistics Management Trainee
(Erasmus+ Internship in Logistics)
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: Flexible 2021
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This traineeship is in a Slovak branch of a global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, Its product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including smartphones and tablets. The branch in Bratislava has over 500 employees.
Would you like to build your career in logistics? We are giving you a unique chance to join our logistics team to see how big international companies organize their logistics flows and processes. We are EMEA Logistics and Supply chain!
- We manage warehouses and transportation vendors
- We are responsible for spare parts distribution
- We cover Western and Eastern Europe and support attached regions
- Higher Education Student/graduate in logistics or business
- Excellent English speaker (C level)
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Interest in logistics
- Experience in logistics is welcome
- Excellent communication skills
Knowledge, skills and competence to be acquired:
These internship offers a great opportunity to get professional experience and professional training in logistics sector in an international company, cooperating on complex tasks in a multicultural environment. After the successful internship you can get a job offer in Slovakia or other countries within the company network.
- Free accommodation provided,
- Lunch allowance
- Professional training courses
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the internship
- Support by our team before and during the internship
We look forward to hearing from you!