APPLICATIONS ONLY OVER EMAIL PLEASE
We are an independent wholesaler with one of the biggest and most comprehensive range of products specifically aimed at the construction sector in Duisburg/Germany.
Our Product range is wide. We sell anything related to construction sector from Buckets, Construction Chemicals to Concrete Mixers.
But here isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then here is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You are studying Supply Chain, Business Administration, Engineering or a related field
- You are attracted by new projects and challenges
- You are analytical and conceptually strong
- You are independent, responsible and have a process-oriented thinking for solutions
- You are communicative team player and have good English skills - other languages are an advantage
Who we're looking for:
- You contribute to our global supply chain and manage our suppliers to build the best products
- You are responsible for developing and executing inspection guidelines and procedures for our products
- You are playing a key role in upcoming projects by executing product approvals and testings
- You will create reporting procedures for the performance indicators and highlight corrective actions which need to be taken
- You will be in the driving seat for continuous improvement of our products and processes
- You will support the operational processes in close collaboration with our production and research and developing team
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
At Meinbaustoffmarkt.de, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly send us your CV to [email protected]
For Students who outside European Union: Unfortunately Germany does not allow interns less than 6 months, if the internship is unpaid. You have to be eligable for the Erasmus Grant. And you don´t need a visa to join the internship in Germany. These two are a must for your application.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.