Mission of the service / hierarchical position :
Under the Secretary-General of the European University Alliance for Global Health (EUGLOH) supervision, the M2 trainee will contribute to the development of all activities of the European University Alliance for Global Health.
Management of Events: Internship for a Master student at the European University Alliance for Global Health (EUGLOH):
The European University Alliance for Global Health (EUGLOH) is a strategic partnership between the Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), Lund University (LU), Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU), Universidade do Porto (UPorto) and the University of Szeged (USZ) in the context of the European Commission’s European Universities Initiative.
Tasks of the Intern:
- Support on the preparation of the major events of EUGLOH: Annual Summit and Alliance’s Day
- Logistical support for the events’ preparation: reservation and organisation of spaces, contacting technical staff, taking care of registration, contacting participants, managing travel logistics of participants, arranging and ordering meals, etc
- Preparing communication materials (flyers, programme, messages), goodies, etc.
- Following up on the organisational tasks
- Excellent level of English required; Minimum B2 in French
- Background in Events management, Communication, or similar degree.