We are looking for a young and enthusiastic student who want to help us with:
- Management and dissemination of international calls for Msc and PhD students in the CSIC.
- Translation and dissemination of JAE INTRO calls (grants)
- Support in the management of social networks.
- Analysis of data and data reports.
- Participation in the organization of activities, conferences and workshops to attract PhD students to the CSIC (1th PhD day https://csicjornadadoctorandos.wordpress.com/ , I Concurso ‘Yo Investigo. Yo Soy CSIC’ https://yoinvestigoyosoycsic2019.wordpress.com/
- Collaboration in the maintenance of the "Training" web section of the CSIC website.
The student will learn how public policies are implemented while working within a big public institution. He/she will be able to understand how european and national calls work at different levels (State, Regional, Local, and european) and the fundamentals of administrative law.
Different academic profiles are welcome: Bussines Studies, Management Science, Communication and Information Science, Political Science and Administration, Administration and Public Management, Law.