NDB or Nano Diamond Battery is an innovative energy generator and storage that redefines and revolutionizes the battery as we know it.
As an Agile delivery organisation, our mission is to deliver best-in-class systems and tools that differentiate us from our competitors and help our business partners win in the marketplace.
We are currently looking for a passionate and talented individual with proven experience in digital marketing to join a collaborative and innovative team.
You will have a fantastic opportunity to grow professionally, learn and apply the latest trends and innovations in marketing and technology. You will be influencing digital marketing strategy, creating and running marketing campaigns, and nurturing incubated projects and researcher’s relationship with outside world.
You will coordinate a number of emails, social media marketing and PPC campaigns to generate leads and subscriptions for our events and start-up. This role is also tailored to maximise PR and Brand awareness to generate quality leads form the target audience and perform organic SEO.
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimisation and ROI maximisation
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimisation
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices
- Improve website performance through SEO reviews, Adwords, Adcentre and Facebook professional, and Link Builder.
- Implement dynamic solutions to our needs, regarding online presence in search engines.
- Provide input for start-ups marketing strategy.
- Reach out to and reply to users’ feedback and queries.
- Analyse and report on marketing and product metrics,
- Coordinate social media channels and generate content for online presence: photography, video, digital and printed marketing materials.
- Perform action CRM and marketing campaigns.
- Report on digital KPIs and conversion rates/ROI/CPA/reach.
What are we looking for:
- experience in SEO or similar topic
- experience in web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analysing data
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content
- attention to detail and accuracy
- the ability to work independently and flexibly
- the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- the ability to work as part of a team
- organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality
- work creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- networking and analytical skills
- knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
Required Professional Expertise:
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- While entry is open to non-graduates, preference is given to those with relevant degrees. A degree in design is advantageous, although other art and design subjects will be accepted.