Non-paid Internship - Marketing Administration Internship
Full Time, 6-12 months.
Language:English – high level of fluency and communication is essential.
Financial Compensation:No financial compensation, a grant/sponsorship is required.
All candidates must be attending a higher education course where internship/placement is requisite for course qualification. A scholarship or grant programme must be in place for the required internship from a relevant programme such as Erasmus, Comenius, Youth in Action or European Community Leonardo da Vinci.
Storm-7 Consulting Limited (Internship located at Halifax Sales and Marketing Office).
We are a financial consultancy company that provides cutting edge financial intelligence and knowledge to leading financial institutions around the world. We deliver premium quality conferences and events on cutting-edge legal and financial issues, and strive to provide access to crucial insight by leading experts on the latest complex regulatory developments.
Internship Role Coverage:
The internship will cover a unique mixture of office and marketing administration tasks and activities, including event management and market awareness responsibilities.
This will include:
- Executing effective audit and management of company programmes and event listing schedules across all company social/professional channels and platforms, applicable across all company products and services.
- Maintaining efficient organisation, administration and documentation support for all communications and social media channels, platforms and activities for company offerings and projects.
- Maintaining effective administration, planning and upkeep of all programme/event schedule listings for events to increase market awareness.
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date information channels between all team members regarding company projects, campaigns, marketing activities.
- Responsible for developing the efficiency of company communications channels and processes to optimise marketing workflows and procedures.
- Responsible for supporting all market engagement growth, including proactive support in increasing market audience numbers and engagement.
- Responsible for efficient management of corresponding resources and logistics, including marketing/sales campaign management, and performance reporting.
- Provide support activities for any communications or PR projects and deliverables.
- Providing auxiliary support for Marketing and Communications Manager, including support activities for brand awareness, visibility, marketing and sales initiatives.
- Providing holistic support for overall activities regarding marketing or corporate communications.
- Administration and implementation support for all marketing initiatives and activities, including market research channels.
- Responsible for upkeep and reference of all company corporate and social media platforms and channels.
- Keeping current on market trends and developments regarding communications, marketing and emerging technologies (both for internal and external relevance).
- Responsible for support activities regarding introducing new marketing communications and developing company social impact/reach.
- Responsible for understanding company business strategy to effectively implement initiatives and identify key areas of growth and resources.
- Creating, managing and updating events schedules, product and services, client databases.
- Updating social media platforms and managing engagement.
- Provide strong support in any necessary wide online research.
- Sourcing and application of mixed media.
- Responsible for relevant information management, reporting, metrics and statistics regarding event listings.
- Maintain effective and productive workflows and scheduling.
Fast pace and quick thinking required, as well as problem-solving. Successful candidate must have effective use of own initiative, and excel in communication and organisation.
Ideal characteristics for role:
- Demonstrates our values in daily work ethic - professional, committed, dependable and intuitive.
- Excellent communication skills and personal qualities: persuasive, self-motivated and target driven.
- An inquisitive global outlook and self-awareness.
- Is proactive, curious and innovative in all areas.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills, strong commercial acumen and a flair for problem solving.
- Strongly self-motivated, confident, articulate and willing to take on new challenges to completion.
- Needs to be confident and looking to develop an assertive approach.
- Operate efficiently and effectively on an autonomous level.
- Be a natural problem solver, rigorous planner and strong influencer.
- Handle Project Management, budget and large data/metrics.
- Demonstrate excellent IT skills.
- Show effective time management.
- Demonstrates understanding of social media and able to utilise for growth strategies.
- Strong user of social media and social/professional communication channels.
- Strong communication skills.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Strong marketing communications passion.
- Passion for building brand awareness and communicating differentiated key messages.
- Focus on communications and media outreach.
- Demonstrable social media experience including the creation and effective use of varied content.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA PRIOR TO APPLICATION:
- AN INTERNSHIP IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO EXPERIENCE AND PERFORM WITHIN A JOB ROLE/FUNCTION WITHIN AN OPERATING COMPANY (IT IS NOT A TRAINING PROGRAMME).
- YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO WORK EFFICIENTLY WITH ALL BASIC OFFICE ENVIRONMENT OPERATIONS AND PROCESSES, I.E. OFFICE BUSINESS APPLICATIONS, EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS, MEDIA PLATFORMS ETC.
- YOU MUST TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE AT A FLUENT LEVEL (MINIMUM C2 LEVEL). THIS ROLE IS NOT AN OPPORTUNITY TO PRACTICE BASIC ENGLISH, BUT AN OPPORTUNITY TO ENHANCE YOUR BUSINESS FLUENCY.
- THIS INTERNSHIP IS UNPAID AND YOU WILL NEED TO SECURE AN ERASMUS GRANT/SCHOLARSHIP IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE.
- THIS INTERNSHIP IS BASED AT THE HALIFAX SALES AND MARKETING OFFICE IN UK.
- THIS ROLE IS IN HIGH DEMAND, SO YOU WILL BE TESTED AT THE END OF THE FIRST MONTH TO CONFIRM WHETHER YOU ARE AT A STANDARD TO PROCEED, AND RECEIVE ADVANCED IMPROVEMENT COACHING.
- WE SUPPORT, PROVIDE FOCUS AND ENHANCE HIGHLY MOTIVATED AND SELF-DRIVEN INDIVIDUALS TO A HIGHER LEVEL OF PERFORMANCE. THESE INDIVIDUALS ARE PROVIDED WITH SOLID INDUSTRY AND COMMERCIAL AWARENESS, AND ADVANCED PREPARATION FOR HIGHER LEVEL ROLES.
- THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE OTHER AVERAGE OFFICE EXPERIENCES. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROACTIVELY CONTRIBUTE TO ALL OFFICE EFFICIENCES AND COMPANY GOALS.
ONLY SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION IF YOUR ATTRIBUTES MATCH THE REQUISITE CRITERIA.