TRANSLIT is an ISO 9001:2015 and 17100:2015 certified Language Service Provider specialising in Interpreting, Translation and Localisation helping businesses and individuals to communicate their message in any language using the latest technology. With a team of 800+ translators and interpreters and operating from 3 office locations in Ireland, TRANSLIT can handle projects with tight deadlines and high output volume in 70+ languages.
In our company we do not provide places to do the internship – we give an opportunity to get a great background for your future professional development. TRANSLIT team is a unit of people who love what they do and are ready to help you grow as a professional. We contribute our energy to every single intern, willing them to improve his own performance and company results.
We are also flexible on start / end dates, which is a competitive advantage for us as an host for interns.
Marketing Administrator / Researcher.
Translation and Interpreting, Marketing.
Skills and Areas
An intern will be involved in the following tasks:
gain practical experience in marketing using their creative ideas,
- raising the company's recognition, awareness and visibility both online and offline,
- reaching out to potential customers,
- maintaining customer relationship and records,
- drafting special offers and running promotional campaigns,
- sending newsletters,
- utilising social media networks,
- doing pricing and quotation,
- using SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) tools and techniques,
- generating website traffic,
- localising websites,
- working with CRM and e-Commerce solutions,
- performing market research,
- analysing competitors,
- preparing reports and statistical data to supervisor,
- managing orders and coordinating a team of translators/interpreters,
- handling customers queries and phone calls, telesales, project management, basic bookkeeping, and various Internet related tasks: posting articles, renewing links, updating content online, ad publishing etc.
This can be applied for future jobs in marketing, sales, SEO, office administration and management. Please note that some other tasks may also be assigned to a person based on company needs.
This is an unpaid internship. The payment is assumed by educational institution, scholarship fund or an Intern themselves. The company may decide at its own discretion to pay the Intern some bonuses relating to their performance and achievements in a form of pocket expenses (e.g. public transport and lunches). Accommodation will not be provided, but the company can assist in arranging it. The Intern will have to have reasonable finances for a stay in Ireland during the Internship period.
The Intern should provide a sample agreement from their educational institution or authority paying for internship. If the Intern is applying directly, the company will send its own agreement to sign.
The Organisation will assign a mentor to support the Intern during the Internship.
- Communication skills: the Intern will be working with business and private customers experience language barriers
- Language skills: English must be fluent
- Friendliness, self-motivation
- Knowledge of standard computer navigation and programs such as Internet browsers and Microsoft Office suite is required with average typing speed. Students ideally from business studies, economics and similar courses. Previous computer courses will be a benefit.
- ready to work in a team and take responsibility for his own actions
- passionate about languages
- a person who can do one task at a time to provide the best quality of performance
- always willing to self-develop, discover something new and never stop learning
- honest and open-minded for sharing your knowledge and experience
Duration: 5+ months (on rare occasions - 4)
Type: Full Time
Days per week: 5 (Monday - Friday)
Office working hours: 09:00 - 18:00
Working hours: 40 hours / week
Cork office: 7 South Mall, Cork, Ireland
Limerick office: 18 Mallow Street Upper, Limerick, Ireland
Dun Laoghaire office: 99 Upper George's Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin, Ireland
Please apply only in case you meet all the requirements:
- Some background within the field (either work experience or studies related to the position you apply for)
- Possibility to do the internship for minimum of 5 months
- Fluent English (C1)
In order to apply, please send your CV and Cover letter to [email protected]