About Sentio Education
Sentio Education is an international education marketing company serving schools and universities around the world. Our strong commitment to serving students allows us to help international education professionals.
At our core, we are story-tellers. We believe that every school is unique; every school has a unique identity and a unique selling proposition and our job is to find that unique identity and present it to prospective students in a deeply engaging way while explaining the school’s story.
For more about Sentio Education, https://sentioeducation.com/about/
We are seeking a highly-skilled, adaptable, and reliable Marketing and Business Development Officer to help take our company to the next level. In this position, you will be part of a dynamic team of professionals who plan and implement our sales, marketing, and advertising activities. You should be familiar with analysis and market research, product and service promotion, and anticipation of customer behavior.
Responsibilities (can include any of the below):
Manage daily administrative tasks
Conduct market research and identify new opportunities.
Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
Generate reports on marketing and sales metrics
Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events
Coordinate with the marketing design and content teams to generate digital and print advertising material
Maintain and update impeccable records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
Prepare and deliver regular sales forecasting reports
Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities
Help the marketing team in organizing events and exhibitions for the promotion of products and capture potential markets
Contributing to the implementation of marketing strategies
Supporting the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
Organizing and attending marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
This is a part-time role based at our office in Sofia, city center.
- Proficient English
- Willingness and openness to share knowledge and help others improve.
- Curious mindset, openness for self-learning.
- Previous Digital Marketing experience is a plus but not required.
- Familiarity with international education is a plus but not required.
- Graphic design skills is a plus but not required
- Previous work experience is positive but not required.
- Unlimited Linkedin Learning license and online marketing courses library - if you are looking for professional growth - you will love this job. Our people are our greatest assets, and we invest heavily in their professional development.
- Flexible work hours - as long as you do your job and maintain a healthy communication, we do not care where or when you do it.
- Attractive profit-sharing based bonus scheme
- Working directly with the CEO, a widely-recognized and world-class Digital Marketing expert.
- Working with a distributed Digital Marketing team with 11 members in 4 different countries
- Work exclusively in English with English-speaking clients
- Mentorship (working closely with one of the most diversely-experience digital marketing experts in Europe)
- If you want to reach your full potential and become a digital marketing superstar, Sentio Education is the place to be.
You DON’T need to be a Digital Marketing expert (at least not yet) however you’ll do well at Sentio Education if you are:
- willing to learn and grow
- conscientious and straightforward
- passionate about helping people
- self-motivated and a team player
You will dedicate between 30-40 hours every week for this internship doing;
- 20 hours, completing marketing related tasks assigned to you
- 5-10 hours, studying different marketing concepts through the online learning courses provided to you by company
- 5-10 hours, applying what you have learned through online learning to practice
- 1-2 hours, mentorship
You will learn a lot during your internship and will walk away with tons of marketing knowledge and a fantastic recommendation letter after you successfully complete the internship.