This is a part-time position of 4 hours per day and as compensation we provide group Spanish classes
free of cost. It is ideal for those looking to quickly improve their Spanish and receive international work
experience in a Spanish-speaking office.
What we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Enthusiastic about internet/technologies/social media
- Knowledge about Internet Marketing
- Strong writing skills
- Proactive and open to different cultures
- Attentive to details
- Organized, patient and can multitask
- English level: Advanced or higher
- Spanish Level: intermediate or higher.
Main tasks can include but not limited to:
- Provide support to all marketing activities (on and offline)
- Online: website, blogs, social media campaigns
- Offline: provide support for institutional materials (video, photos, press releases, etc.)
- Assisting in reception and administrative duties
- Assisting with projects in other school departments such as housing, academics and admisiones
- Data entry
- Assisting in activity coordination
- This is a part-time position of 20 hours per week.
- Minimum time commitment is 12 weeks.