STEPDive is an innovative new Start Up product developed in Klagenfurt, Austria. We have several patent filings and innovations in various stages of completion in the areas of snorkeling, diving, water sports, and boating, and are looking for enthusiastic interns to work with us on one of our projects.
In the area of MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, we are looking for one intern (m/f) to support our marketing or market entry activities of our first product, STEPDive. Key focus markets are the USA, Australia, Egypt, UK & Germany, though other major EU countries are possible as well depending on the nationality & language capabilities of the candidate. The role will encompass the support of marketing planning, social media, blogs, market & data research, contacting & coordinating with dive centers and dive schools, sales, setting up demo events, tradeshows, and likely quite some diving.
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are you ready for this challenge?
STEPDive is a patent pending diving system with adjustable depth limits for children - a completely new approach to practice first SCUBA diving techniques and experience. The company founder is an experienced inventor from USA & Netherlands, with a strong background in innovation management, global project management, and consumer products. Our working language is English (Dutch, German, some Italian possible).
The position is demanding, requiring a person who is highly self-motivated, and passionate about SCUBA & our product.
The duration of the internship is flexible (6 month minimum, more preferred)
- SCUBA diving certified. Advanced certification a plus.
- English language
- highly motivated, methodical and organized
- good communication skills
- curious & open minded, with a talent to understand people and their needs.
- Great location to learn and build up experience from local start up community, infrastructure, and network. Our offices are within a start up hub & maker space center specifically focused on young start up companies.
- Great location for work/life balance. Close distance to university campus, restaurants, and lake Worthersee; Bike paths, lakes, mountains & nature abound.
- Professional and intercultural experience in product development, crowdfunding, and innovation
- Exciting, dynamic work environment
- Flexible hours / work time
Send us your CV and motivational cover letter and tell us why you are the perfect candidate to join our Start Up!