- Support Marketing and Communication Department and it's Coordinator:
- Develop a strategy for ESN Aveiro’s Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter Instagram and Snapchat, and explore new ones;
- Develop a strategy and implement it for ESN Aveiro’s internal communication;
- Design ESN Aveiro’s material: promotional material, merchandising, etc in cooperation with the Coordinator of the department;
- Monitoring all the Communication Channels (Internal and External);
- Responsible for ESN Aveiro’s events photographic coverage, respective selection, treatment and upload to Social Channels.
- Support Projects’ Department: Develop promotional strategies for the implementation of SocialErasmus, ExchangeAbility and Mov’in Europe, their activities or campaigns;
• Experience in an NGO: Associative experience and background, preferable in ESN.
• Design Skills: Basic skills on graphic tools; Experience in editing and producing short promotional videos.
• Experience in communication in an NGO;
• Be able to take initiative and find creative solutions;
• Handle complicated situations and stress;
• Work well independently and in a team;
Time Invested: Working time of 35-40 hours per week.
Salary and extras:
• Remuneration according to the ERASMUS+ Grant*;
• Comparticipation on some events;
• Help from our volunteers in finding accommodation and integration process;
*All applications should be eligible for an Erasmus Placement Scholarship. Ask your International Office at your University for further information.
Send your Curriculum Vitae and a motivation letter to [email protected]. Only applications with both elements will be taken into consideration.
The selected person must be in Aveiro as soon as possible to start working full time.
About Erasmus Student Network Aveiro
ESN Aveiro is the Aveiro section from the Erasmus Student Network.
ESN Aveiro is ruled by the principles of the Erasmus Student Network and, just like any other ESN section, it is a non-profitable organization. This section was the 7th section in ESN Portugal, from a total of 15 sections nowadays: ESN Porto, ESN Coimbra, ESN Lisboa, ESN UÉvora, ESN Covilhã, ESN Minho, ESN UTAD, ESN Algarve, ESN Almada, ESN Madeira, ESN Leiria, ESN Bragança, ESN Tomar, ESN Castelo Branco and, of course, ESN Aveiro.
ESN Aveiro fully cooperates with the International Office of the University of Aveiro, aiming to help with the integration and improve the quality of life of exchange students in Aveiro.
If you believe you fulfil all or most of these criteria, and you are full of creativity and enthusiasm, optimistic and flexible, then apply!
• We invite you to send both necessary documents (CV and Motivation Letter) to [email protected], with the subject “Marketing and Communication Internship Application”.
• For more information, please send an email to: [email protected].