Support Marketing and Communication Department and it's Coordinator
Develop a strategy for UNICEDU’s Social Networks: Facebook and Instagram,and explore new ones;
Monitoring all the Communication Channels (WhatsappWeb, Skype, CRM);
Sending quotes by email from the CRM
Relaunch of the prospect database in order to convert them into customers.
Call back the prospects who asked for an online or offline offer.
Explain to the prospects our offer and its benefits
Identify and generate a lead flow to convert customers via different channels
Contact your prospect base for marketing & upselling campaigns
Follow the sales metrics
- Be able to take initiative and find creative solutions;
- Work well independently and in a team;
Time Invested: Working time of 30 hours per week.
- Freedom to express your imagination
- Learning new techniques and skills
- Improve your social skills
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to assist your personal learning goals
- The opportunity to work in a motivated workspace with an international environment
Assistance before your arrival:
- Organization and preparation of individual workplan
- Finding accommodations shared with other students
During your Experience:
- Workplan activities
- Tutoring and monitoring
- Weekly staff meeting
Send your Curriculum Vitae and a motivation letter to [email protected]. Only applications with both elements will be taken into consideration.
The selected person must be in UNICEDU as soon as possible to start working full time.
We are an international educational consulting firm that advises foreign students about studying abroad and offers advice for students in other official duties as the visa application process to help. We have numerous different partner countries, however, we are the most active firm in this sector in the Middle East, Middle Asia and Africa.
If you believe you fulfil all or most of these criteria, and you are full of creativity and enthusiasm, optimistic and flexible, then apply!
- We invite you to send both necessary documents (CV and Motivation Letter) to [email protected] with the subject “Marketing and Communication Internship Application”.
- For more information, please send an email to: [email protected]
Please note that UNICEDU doesn't offer any financial compensation, but the students interested in performing internships in our brands and departments have the possibility to get hired after the end of the internship period. In addition, we allow Erasmus grants or other schoolarships from the sending institutions.