Our partner is rapidly growing vacation rental company based in London venturing also in property acquisition, development and management
Your main functions will be to assist the marketing team in day-to-day activities.
- Generation and characterization of Leads?
- Monitoring the " Funnel " acquisition?
- Identify and establish contracts with new partners?
- Contribute to online and offline campaigns to generate leads.
- Experience within a similar role and practical experience of all social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and commercial campaigns on these channels.
- Experience reporting on KPI's for social media and content
- Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, basic HTML and video production and editing is a plus
- Great communicator with excellent written English.
- Passion for social and fresh ideas as well as a background in journalism or creative writing is ideal.
You must be:
The position requires a highly motivated, bright and committed individual who thrives in a dynamic and challenging environment and is results driven. You’ll be committed to getting maximum value from every communications opportunity.
- £500/ month + £200 monthly bonus
6 months mandatory