Do you like marketing and would you like to combine it with the creative industry? Then you should join our team to do an internship at Europe's largest marketplace for live music with more than 10,000 registered musicians!
What are we looking for at Gigstarter? The perfect candidate should be someone who has an affinity with marketing, communication, social media or customer service. We are looking for someone who is available for an internship with a duration of at least five months.
At Gigstarter, your tasks will include:
- Creating digital marketing campaigns from scratch, SEO
- Content creation: input for the social media content (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok), input for newsletters
- Copywriting: create blogs, interview artists, translation of blogs from English to your native language (Dutch, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French)
- Matchmaking bewteen the clients looking for live music and the musicians who meet their needs
- Customer service: answer the customers queries (phone, mail)
What we offer:
- A passionate and international team
- Office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Connection with the international music world in all its forms
- Unique experience with plenty of room for own initiatives
- You are preferably a Master student or a Bachelor student in Business/ Marketing
- Available for minimum 5 months, 32 to 40 hours a week
- C1 English is a must + native language among Dutch, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French
- Good at setting priorities and working efficiently
- Structured and autonomous
- Affinity with music industry
Are you the entrepreneurial music lover we are looking for? Send your CV with cover letter to [email protected]. Creative applications are favoured :)
Gigstarter, the live music engine.