Working in a big international company might be less exciting then it sounds. So, come and work with the small family of MOVE TO PRAGUE Relocation services! Based in Prague, the most beautiful Central European city, in the very heart of it, we help hundreds of expats to move to Prague with fun and no stress.
Please, write DIRECTLY TO THE MAIL ADRESS: [email protected]
WHAT WILL BE YOUR JOB?
- Maintaining presence on social media properties (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) by posting content and monitoring activity
- Undertanding the role of an expat - participating in activities connected to the role
- Maintaing the office work flow
- Administrative tasks
- Meeting expats
- Looking for marketing opportunities
- Event management
- Copywriting - writing innovative copy related to the relocation industry.
- Building email marketing templates and develop visual content for social media.
- Producing photo and video material
- Project development
- Everything else!
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE?
Good mood, excellent English skills and education in Marketing communication (or relevant experience), ability to work in the team and respect for other team members is everything you need! Also, you might need your own PC, although it is possible to borrow ours.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Working in a small family company - although we are not related, we treat each other like one!
- Informal working space - expect bean bags, a lot of colors, sofas and sitting on the floor - we hate boring!
- A small office in heart of Prague, with direct view to Prague Castle
- A lot of coffee, water, snacks and free food
- Awesome bosses who will take you out for a beer
- Very demanding bosses who would like to have your job done!
We are looking for people who can join us for as long as possible, the least 3 months with FLEXIBLE starting date!
PLEASE NOTE: Any application without a personal touch will be deleted immediately. Please, start your motivation letter with "to Daria from Move to Prague".