Action it Theatre Company is based in Lincoln, Lincolnshire and has been providing English language courses to Italian schools since 2010. The company currently offers summer schools and workshops for children aged between 6-18 within the Tuscany and Emilia Romagna regions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain business experience as well and utilising and developing your English language skills.
This role is not a paid position however; accommodation will be provided throughout the duration of the contract and any work-related expenses will be paid.
You will be required to have strong English and Italian speaking and writing skills as this role will predominantly be sales and marketing based and will require a great deal of translation.
Action it theatre company requires someone who can provide support in marketing our courses, support us leading up to and during the course when started. This means that you will be required to help with the day to day admin and communication between schools and participants from start to finish.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU SPEAK ITALIAN AND ENGLISH TO C1 LEVEL.
Your role will be to work closely with the company Manager to carry out targeted sales and marketing strategies, developing the company’s client base and promoting the courses through direct communication – telephone, e-mail and face to face meetings. Full training will be given.
- To be a strong, all-round, professional representative for the company.
- To help update and maintain the company's database in accordance with EU regulations.
- · Contact schools – new and current contacts.
- Translate marketing materials, legal documents, and presentations to clients.
- Update contracts – translate and ensure all points within are still conforming to current legislation.
- Manage and maintain the company’s social media presence - including existing and new social media channels (Facebook, Twitter)
- Increase online presence in Italy by identifying new online opportunities, engage new customers and help support the company when implementing the course in their school
- To assist in any other duties that are deemed necessary to support the business as and when required.
It is essential that:
- You are highly motivated, punctual and reliable
- You are happy to work independently as well as in a team
- You are passionate about language
- You are an outgoing, flexible and enthusiastic personality.
- You are a confident communicator - with a good telephone manner
- You are able to use your own initiative and be quick thinking when problem-solving
- You possess good computer skills. The company will require you to use Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint programmes.
Previous e-mail marketing experience would be desirable for this role, however; training will be given.
Please state on your covering letter if you drive in Italy - THIS IS NOT A REQUIREMENT FOR THE POSITION BUT WOULD BE USEFUL