Start: May/Flexible 2020
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This traineeship position is in an austrian start-up company with its seats in Vienna and Bratislava. The company is the technology provider of a sport mobile application for marketing of short sport event highlights, focused mainly for the amateur and semi-pro sport with all the entities which do not have the resources for expensive filming solutions. The company has an international team of up to 10 employees based in the Bratislava city center.
The trainee will be responsible for:
- Writing, editing and proofreading content. Managing sports video content with graphic designers. Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media
- Managing social media strategies and content plan., Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Creating promotions with advertising managers. Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy. Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Higher Education Student/graduate in business or marketing area
- Experience with creating a marketing/social media campaign & marketing strategy.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Advanced communication skills, Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
Trainee will have an opportunity to learn communication of a professional level, The ability to communicate effectively, Intern and extern collaborations skills, Effective time management, Adaptability and Critical Thinking, Sales and operations experience and knowledge, Technology know-how, Communication with well known brands and partners on global level, Leading and establishing partnerships.
- Free accommodation provided,
- Lunch allowance
- Social benefits - vouchers, free entries into gym & spa
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the treineeship
- Standard support by our team. For more information check our website www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!