Our partner is a fast-growing company in the commerce industry that specializes in selling sesame to Europe. Our headquarters are located in Istanbul, and we are proud to be owned by an Egyptian entrepreneur who is passionate about providing high-quality products to customers around the world. Our team is dedicated to building strong relationships with our clients and ensuring that our products meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
We are seeking a highly motivated Marketing & Customer Relations Intern to join our team. The successful candidate will support our marketing and customer relations efforts, gaining valuable hands-on experience in the commerce industry. The intern will work closely with our marketing and sales teams to promote our products and services and maintain positive relationships with our customers.
- Assist with developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote our products and services.
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities and customer needs.
- Create marketing materials, including flyers, brochures, and social media content.
- Support the planning and execution of marketing events and trade shows.
- Help manage our social media channels and engage with our followers.
- Assist with customer relations efforts, including answering customer inquiries and resolving issues.
- Provide support to the sales team, including creating sales reports and managing customer databases.
- Collaborate with other departments, including logistics and production, to ensure that customer needs are met.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with social media management and content creation.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Place: İstanbul, Bomonti
- Start Date: Oct., 2023
- Duration: Min. 4
- Working Type: Full-Time/ Part-Time
- Salary: Lunch Vouchers + Transportation + Erasmus Grant (€400-700)