Marketing Data Intern
We are a fast-paced tech company relentlessly working to create the words very best language learning app for all types of students across the world. We also provide the platform to a multitude of schools across the UK and we are looking to continue expanding and helping students engage, attain and have lots of fun in their language classes!
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing data intern to contribute and assist to the company’s marketing department. The role is voluntary but would provide excellent experience for those seeking to enhance their skills in the marketing industry or obtain university credit.
The ideal candidate will take a proactive role in contributing to and tracking campaigns.
They must be an excellent communicator and be interested in working in a tech start-up environment.
- Assist with community outreach and customer queries;
- Research and draft blog posts for approval;
- Create and monitor digital campaigns
- Track impact of all campaigns and make suggestions based on these insights
- Monitor and research competitors and market analysis;
- Be available to work on ad hoc projects as and when they arise;
- Supporting the team in daily administration.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Keen to learn
- Some knowledge of marketing theory
- Knowledge of foreign languages and/or apps would be an advantage but not essential.